Facility Rentals

The Whitemarsh Township Parks and Recreation Department offers many different rental options to residents and non-residents. All rental prices are based on a 2 hour time slots. You are permitted 1 hour before and 1 hour after for set-up and clean-up. Please reference the rental fee schedule below for cost information. A certificate of insurance is also required for all rentals.

An entire park may not be rented. The Pavilion in Miles Park and the Cedar Grove Barn can be rented as well as other individual facilities within other parks in the township. If you have specific questions regarding rentals or to arrange a site visit, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department during regular business hours or via email.

All facility rental applications are now completed online through our registration software. You will need to log in to an existing account, or create and account, to submit a reservation request.

Follow this link to access our registration website: https://register.communitypass.net/whitemarsh/


To see the available facilities available for rent, click here.

Rental Fee Schedule

2018 Rental Fee Schedule

Permit for Grilling in Township Parks

Whitemarsh does not provide grills to use in township Parks, but those that are renting a Whitemarsh Park Facility can submit an application for a Permit for Grilling (PDF) to bring and use BBQ grills in the Township Park.

A Permit for Grilling (PDF) can be obtained from the Township Fire Marshal's Office by submitting a completed application with the required fee of $25, accompanied by a copy of the rental permit issued by the Parks and Recreation Department. The Fire Marshal's Office is located in the administration building located at 616 Germantown Pike. Any questions regarding this permit should be directed to the Fire Marshall's Office 610-825-3535.

Permit for Alcohol on Township Property

Alcohol is not permitted in any of the township parks. However, a permit for alcohol is available for indoor rental facilities. Please complete the Alcohol Permit Form (available here) and submit it to the Parks and Recreation Department after your submit your facility rental application online.